We protect your privacy in line with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act), including the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Australian Government Agencies Privacy Code.
Information we collectWhen you visit our websites our web measurement tools and internet service providers record information including:
- your server and IP address
- the name of the top level domain (for example, .gov, .com, .edu, .au)
- the type of browser used
- the date and time you accessed the website
- how you interacted with our website
- the previous website you visited
Links to other websitesOur website contains links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible for their privacy practices, or the material on their websites.
ComplaintsIf you believe that we have breached the Privacy Act, the Australian Government Agencies Privacy Code or mishandled your personal information, please contact us. Please provide as much information as possible so we can investigate and respond.
- let you know that we have received your complaint
- do our best to respond within 30 days of receiving your complaint. If we can’t respond within this timeframe we will let you know
Departmental privacy enquiriesContact to find out more about privacy within the department, or to make a privacy enquiry or complaint
Privacy officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 02 6289 1555
Freecall: 1800 020 103
Department of Health and Aged Care
GPO Box 9848
Canberra ACT 2601